The aim of the Department of Business Administration is to provide a quality-education program to students to prepare them to compete intellectually and professionally in the global workplace that is changing rapidly and technologically.
All students seeking a major in OML must comply with all procedures and requirements. Students must complete at least 120 credit hours including a total of 48 hours of general education courses and necessary prerequisites as outlined per major.
Prior Learning Assessment (PLA)
- Morris Brown Students, as well as students transferring from other higher learning institutions, are admitted to the OML program only after completing at least 45 earned and transferable semester credit hours (related to a Bachelor’s Degree), with a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.0 or above.
- Have a minimum of 2 years full time work experience.
- Must be 22 years of age or older.
Additionally, based on equivalence of practical experience to classroom courses at a college, students may receive up to 30 credit hours, called Credit for Prior Learning on application for such subject(s) to the guidelines of established academic councils including the American Council on Education (ACE). Military credits are considered based on the guidelines of the ACE.
Graduation Requirements for the OML program.
Complete at least 120 semester credit hours which must include:
- General Education Courses (47 hours)
- Common professional core classes (36 hours)
- General Electives and/or PLA (37 hours)
TOTAL 120 credit hours
$2,220 per term – each term is 8 weeks in length.
All books included in tuition costs